Boats, Trains and Planes - Our tour through Europe
We arrived in Corfu, Greece a few days before picking up our sailboat. The old part of the city has a rich history. Fortresses that protected the city remain and were interesting to tour. We met our sailing companions here, Jim and Sue Gentry from Clarkston WA. for a day of touring around the city.
Rosie! Happy Birthday! I just had lunch with Katie McNicols and heard about your surprise party.
It sounds like you and John are off on your round the world venture. (nice tatoos, John...) You are in for great adventures and Dale and I are envious. We, however, remain earthbound in Clarkston and our cabin in Idaho.
Rosemary was married in our back yard July 5th and it was a magical celebration. If you are a glutton for wedding piotures, here it the link:
1 comment:
Rosie! Happy Birthday! I just had lunch with Katie McNicols and heard about your surprise party.
It sounds like you and John are off on your round the world venture. (nice tatoos, John...) You are in for great adventures and Dale and I are envious. We, however, remain earthbound in Clarkston and our cabin in Idaho.
Rosemary was married in our back yard July 5th and it was a magical celebration. If you are a glutton for wedding piotures, here it the link:
www.digitalartsphotography.com/weddings/rosemary_chris
I look forward to following your travels.
Take care and Bon Voyage!
Love, Betsy
Post a Comment