In the Shadow of Indian Head Mountain...
I'M REALLY EXCITED FOR YOU MOM AND DAD. BUT I WILL BE COUNTING THE DAYS UNTIL YOU RETURN HOME!P.S. GREAT WEB SITE!LOVE YOU GUYS TONS,CHELSEY
You two are really something!I know there are a lot of us who would love to do just what the two of you are doing (if we were brave enough)! Have an excellent trip.Bryan
We Miss you already!! Can't wait to meet up with you two at an island, sippin margaritas and tellin fish tales about our sailing adventures!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'M REALLY EXCITED FOR YOU MOM AND DAD. BUT I WILL BE COUNTING THE DAYS UNTIL YOU RETURN HOME!
P.S. GREAT WEB SITE!
LOVE YOU GUYS TONS,
CHELSEY
You two are really something!I know there are a lot of us who would love to do just what the two of you are doing (if we were brave enough)! Have an excellent trip.
Bryan
We Miss you already!! Can't wait to meet up with you two at an island, sippin margaritas and tellin fish tales about our sailing adventures!
Post a Comment